The Low Down
- -Arrival begins at noon on Friday, June 14th. Volunteer for set up to arrive early
- -Workshops occur for all 4 days: Friday evening, all day Saturday & Sunday, and Monday morning.
- -Please be packed up and prepared to leave by noon on Monday, June 17. If you are available to lend a hand after noon, please stick around to help Camp Fire wrap up/tear down/clean up.
- -Everyone intending to fire dance at Camp fire must attend one of the scheduled fire safety meetings.
- -All participants must follow the stated Fire Rules, found in the Survival Guide.
- -Brunch and dinner will be provided for all participants, Saturday and Sunday. We will only be serving dinner on Friday and brunch on Monday.
- Email us with dietary preferences, there will be vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options available at meals, but we can only plan enough specialty meals for specific amount of people
- -This is a community-created participatory event. There will be no "audience", as we all transcend the teacher and instructor role throughout the weekend. Be prepared to learn, teach, participate, and share your passions with other playful enthusiasts.
- -All participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival.
- -Anyone under 18 must be approved by Camp Fire, have a guardian present and have a liability waiver signed by a legal guardian
- -Camp Fire is run by volunteers. All participants are expected to lend a hand. Please sign up for a volunteer shift on the website, prior to the event.
- -No car camping will be allowed. Parking is a short walk from camping spots.
- -Camp Fire is a Leave no Trace event, please take your trash with you.
- -No pets allowed.
- -No drugs, alcohol, or illegal activities of any kind are permitted at this event
- -Camp Fire is a 100% sober event. Please respect this. Camp Fire is a clear-headed and focused environment to grow as performers.
- -All vendors must be approved prior to the event. For more information, click the vendor tab at the top of this page.
- -Volunteer first aid will be available.
- -Be prepared for any and all weather conditions
- Camp Fire continues to grow and thrive every single year thanks to you! We appreciate and love all of you!
Thank you for making the Camp Fire community so strong and beautiful.